Mac McCool - Children's Book Illustrations and Graphic Novels

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Globing Made Easy

Did I say Glob? Yes, I did! I meant "blog!" Does that make me a globber?! Oops! Well, yep, I got my consonants mixed up at yesterday's great O.C. Illustrators' get together! That's where my friend (and the artist behind these adorable illustrations), Christina Forshay, told me about Google Reader. That's one dandy bloggin' tool, and big keep-in-touch-time-saver (which I'm sure many of you already knew about!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

Thanks for the tip Mac. Wanted to ask, does the new version of Flash have any big advantages over MX version? Worth upgrading?

8/27/07, 4:42 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

I love Google Reader! :D

9/6/07, 1:40 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I swear I'm not being paid by Google, but did you see that they finally added a search function to Google Reader? So if you want to look for a particular post from a blog you subscribe to, even if it's months later and you can't even remember which blog it was from, you can! (Handy for us old folks.)

9/11/07, 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home