Mac McCool - Children's Book Illustrations and Graphic Novels

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Exposing Your Art!

At the SCBWI conference, quiet illustrator, Jesse Joshua Watson, convinced the crowd in his presentation that to get work, you have to show your work! If you don't champion your art, who will? And my quiet illustrator friend, Jesse, put up a hilarious visual to make his point!... Did I say, Jesse is the quiet, almost shy, type? Well now, that funny visual is now on his Brains on Dislay blog!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good tip and great blog.
please go check out my art:)

8/14/07, 6:48 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Nice work, Mac. Jesse's workshop was one of my favs at the conference.

8/14/07, 9:43 AM  
Blogger sruble said...

Thanks for the link and the comments on the session. I didn't get to attend that one - it's always hard to pick what to go to. Sounds like it was a good pick.

8/14/07, 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home